Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gunung Mulu World Heritage Area


A visit to Mulu Heritage area recently, opened my eyes to a whole new world. I believe Malaysian only make up less than 30% of visitors here -- perhaps we have so much to offer in terms of forest parks all over the country, that many have missed out on this heritage site. However, to all those nature lovers and those who want peace and quiet with a little adventure.---> Go discover what's in Mulu and you will certainly be surprised!

Hidden in the forested region of Sarawak, the Gunung Mulu National park is a unique environment that offers may 'rain forest experience'. The caves of Mulu is one of the largest cave system in the world.
MASwings a subsidiary company of Malaysian Airline Services operates flights from Miri to Mulu daily.

Learn more about Mulu at My Sarawak

1 comment:

Me said...

I do believe that this certain blog was ever most useful in my adventures of blogging. Ever more I think everyone should know and learn the information posted. Good day.SHON